The reason why most parents prefer sending their child to child care centers is because they provide a safe yet structured environment for their child. All Cranbourne child care centers are licensed and all their care givers are supervised at all times.
While few people prefer having a nanny for their children because it means one on one attention. Though the advantages of hiring a nanny can’t be undermined, but it can be slightly more expensive than sending children to a day care center.
However, the benefits of sending children to day care can’t be undermined.
Some of these benefits include the following
- Child care centers have a set schedule. This means there are specific times for dropping off and picking up children. This is also a great deal less expensive than hiring a full time nanny. Plus the added advantage is meeting up parents of children of the same age and getting to exchange information and ideas. There are also ample opportunities to start a car pool system so some of the responsibility can be shared. Play dates can be arranged and children learn social interaction at an early age.
- Choosing a day care over a nanny is better because even if the caregiver at a daycare is sick, they have an immediate replacement. Your child will attend day care no matter what the situation. However, if you hire a nanny you would have to make allowances for sick days and vacations too.
- The care givers at the day care center are trained in early childhood development and education. They can handle children with ease and provide for them a happy and nurturing environment which brings out the best of their abilities.
- At a day care center your child is kept busy in a number of activities which help improve their learning and social skills as well. They teach a variety of things through activities like dancing, singing and storytelling. Children find it less tedious to learn new things because they are learning through fun and games. The children spend their day working on different projects and improving their skills in the process. Most children attend day care from the time they are babies. So by the time they are toddlers, they learn the benefits of working in a structured environment.
- It’s not just learning all the time. Children are working through programs which are a mix of left and right brain activities. They learn to build blocks, pour liquids and string beads. All these develop a child’s learning as well as spatial abilities
- Research has proved that children who attend day care also tend to score a little hire during admission tests when compared to those who didn’t attend day care or were home schooled. Attending a day care builds up a child’s confidence enabling him or her to excel in all academic and social activities when they enter kindergarten.
Sending your child to Cranbourne child care centers is a wise decision.